The Old Trails Museum is open Tuesdays through Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, we require face masks and are limiting the number of visitors to 6 and the length of your visit to 45 minutes. We hope that learning about Winslow’s rich history will outweigh any inconvenience of these policies. (Above: Part of the museum’s Indian Arts display)
For Your Visit
When you arrive at our front door during open hours, please ring the doorbell or call us at 928-289-5861. If the museum is not at capacity, your visit begins! If you would like to reserve a time for your visit, call 928-289-5861 anytime, and if not during open hours, leave a message and we’ll call you back soon to schedule. You can also reserve a time on our Facebook page.
Visitors will be asked to please:
- Wear a properly-fitting face mask during your entire visit (provided if needed).
- Sanitize your hands (provided).
- Stay at least six feet apart from other groups of visitors.
- Visit us another time if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
For Your Safety
- Staff will take the same precautions as our visitors.
- Staff has installed safety and sanitation measures inside the museum.